If your child has special needs, do not be afraid to raise your concerns within the school and the Local Education Authority (LEA). If you have trouble getting help for your child contact IPSEA (ipsea.org.uk) who can help you, or your local Parent Partnership.Don't let the schools and/or LEA bully you into not letting your child have as much help as he or she needs. Good Luck!