Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Do I have the right to be upset?

darkchilddarkchild
posted 4 years 5 months ago
I must commend you as a really good person, who loves both her husband and sister very much. You have patience so great I would like to emulate it. It is over between them and you have got your husband's attention back but don't slack. I would encourage you to keep tabs on your husband, many people use low-self esteem as an excuse to misbehave.
I usually go through my husband's emails, social media messages and phone messages. We promised to live through this life together, I don't like nasty surprises and I would rather nip a problem in the bud before it grows to maturity. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. We wives have a lot to do; there are many home wreckers out there; we need to protect our territory before it is taken over by someone who wasn't there when the foundation was being built.

Andy_LothbroAndy_Lothbro
He sounds like he's being very disrespectful to you! I would never speak to or do those things with any woman other than my wife! Flirting is one thing, but he seems to be going way over the top. It sounds to me like there is definitely something going on with them and you need to decide what you're going to do about it.

HozyboHozybo
In short, your husband is cheating on you with your sister. Please do not be so blinded by love that you can not see it. The excuses he gives are lame. Plus the pictures are not really appropriate for exes to have.

It sounds that both your husband and sister are psychopaths- no offence. Just distance yourself from both of them because you will eventually get your sister is pregnant with his child and he will dump you without remorse. It is what psychopaths do. Believe me because I am one. I know how I reason.

kellyK1kellyK1
posted 2 years 11 months ago
Hi There! I have been following your post and the messages written by fellow group mates. I believe it has been sorted out now and you are very happy. Just be happy darling and I am sure things will be fine with you in future as well. God is there with you so just have faith. Also look for more and more ways to inculcate the love between you both. It has been a bumpy ride for you both so just be thankful and make the most of it.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews