Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Cooking healthy meals in multicooker

Olivia_LondOlivia_Lond
posted 3 years 1 month ago
Hello, I just wonder if somebody in here has a multicooker. Recently I've bought Redmond multicooker and now trying to find some healthy receipts to make my daily meals.

Please share your advice and experience for cooking healthy food. Thank you.


AnabelleAnabelle
posted 3 years 3 weeks ago
what's a multicooker??? Personally I have never heard of them. what are they for?

AnabelleAnabelle
posted 2 years 11 months ago
Now I see, I've just googled what a Redmond multi cooker is
So how often do you use it? Is it really so helpful as they say?

MillaFriedMillaFried
posted 2 years 11 months ago
Anabelle, I also was not sure what it is before I bought one... I've got multicooker called Redmond rmc-m4500 and now it's my best helper.
I have a newborn daughter and no time to watch for meal which I am cooking in the kitchen... Multicooker does it for me, nothing will get burned in it or anything, it is turning off when your "program" is done. Very useful.Smile

dora1976dora1976
posted 2 years 11 months ago

MillaFried said:
Anabelle, I also was not sure what it is before I bought one... I've got multicooker called Redmond rmc-m4500 and now it's my best helper.
I have a newborn daughter and no time to watch for meal which I am cooking in the kitchen... Multicooker does it for me, nothing will get burned in it or anything, it is turning off when your "program" is done. Very useful.Smile
All kinds of multicookers can guarantee that nothing would get burned inside but Redmond is a pretty reliable brand. I have a multicooker from them too (redmond rmc m90) and it works just fine for a long time already. And the food comes out delicious...
Happy holidays!

AnabelleAnabelle
posted 2 years 11 months ago

MillaFried said:
Anabelle, I also was not sure what it is before I bought one... I've got multicooker called Redmond rmc-m4500 and now it's my best helper.
I have a newborn daughter and no time to watch for meal which I am cooking in the kitchen... Multicooker does it for me, nothing will get burned in it or anything, it is turning off when your "program" is done. Very useful.Smile
Oh my daughter is 1 year old so can I cook food for her in a multi cooker too???

AnabelleAnabelle
posted 2 years 11 months ago
Dora1976,

So what's the difference between your model and the one MilaFried has?

dora1976dora1976
posted 2 years 11 months ago

Anabelle said:
Dora1976,

So what's the difference between your model and the one MilaFried has?
Well my multicooker is also Redmond as I told, rmc-m90 and it has more programs and is more powerful than m4500 from Mila. Other than that I don't think that there is too much difference. They are both cool and sure thing you can cook for babies in it.

MillaFriedMillaFried
posted 2 years 11 months ago

Anabelle said:

MillaFried said:
Anabelle, I also was not sure what it is before I bought one... I've got multicooker called Redmond rmc-m4500 and now it's my best helper.
I have a newborn daughter and no time to watch for meal which I am cooking in the kitchen... Multicooker does it for me, nothing will get burned in it or anything, it is turning off when your "program" is done. Very useful.Smile
Oh my daughter is 1 year old so can I cook food for her in a multi cooker too???
Yes and as far as I know Redmond brand makes very safe multicookers, I trust them.... I also like that I am able to leave a milk on heating and when I would need to give it to my daughter- it's warm and nice.

AnabelleAnabelle
posted 2 years 10 months ago

dora1976 said:

Anabelle said:
Dora1976,

So what's the difference between your model and the one MilaFried has?
Well my multicooker is also Redmond as I told, rmc-m90 and it has more programs and is more powerful than m4500 from Mila. Other than that I don't think that there is too much difference. They are both cool and sure thing you can cook for babies in it.
I see... and they have different kinds of bowles, don't they? I think the ceramic one is better for cooking healthy food
Oh and what about yoghurt??? I see there's special program in your Redmond, have you ever tried making it?

Olivia_LondOlivia_Lond
posted 2 years 10 months ago
Hi, sorry for my long absence. Yes, personally I am making yogurt in that. I've bought special jars for that from Redmond official web-site. And as for the bowls, you can look at the Accessories part and find a great choice of bowls for different type of multicookers.

Olivia_LondOlivia_Lond
posted 2 years 10 months ago
By the way, you also can get the multicooker with the pressure cooking mode. I believe it's most popular model from Redmond. You can cook not only using different modes, but under the pressure as well.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search forums

Latest Reviews