Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Can You Please Help?

Brenda10Brenda10
posted 4 years 6 months ago
Hello,

I'm writing a book about single moms and am looking for some real-life tips from single moms. Can you please help me by answering a quick, easy question?

It's really easy and will take less than 2 minutes of your time.

Here is the question:

What tip(s) would you give to a new single mom?

The tip could be about anything at all that relates to single motherhood. If it would help single moms or help even one person then I would love to hear it.

If I use your answer in my book I will give you credit for it (or if you prefer you can stay anonymous.)

I appreciate your time and help. Thank you.

skyingskying
posted 4 years 4 months ago
single father here!

martin03martin03
posted 3 years 2 months ago
I am a single father and we men have learn to play both parts. in the past it was single women who would have to wear to hats. But raising two ladies and and a young man. Had I not gone through this journey, I think I would have still been pretty selfish.

Good luck on your book.

Joe

rz3300rz3300
posted 1 year 10 months ago
I am not a single mom myself, but I have plenty of experience through my work of seeing the issues that they struggle with and ways that they can help themselves, and the main thing I would take away from it is that there are resources available, you just need to go out there are start looking. Public places and clubs and events are really easy to find and a good way to start teaching social skills, and the earlier that is started the better.

syndicatesyndicate
posted 2 months 3 weeks ago
Hi, I am answering this question because I want to encourage the culture of writing, not many women will take their time off their busy schedule to write something to benefit other people. Kudos!
Tips to give to a newly single mother
Focus and pay attention to your child or children
Men behave in the same way so don’t trust any one of them
Since you have chosen to remain single, there are rules on single motherhood which you should stick to.
Life has both ups and downs so you must be prepared to meet the challenges.
Sit with other single mothers and learn from them how you should live.
Lead your life and live it to the fullest. Don’t try to copy your neighbor or friends life.
Ensure that you give your child the best. This way, they will not feel the void of their father.
Respect the children and don’t transfer the anger to them
I would like to receive credit I am referred to as Syndicate.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews