Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Is it possible to get a BFP then bfn and still be preg?

amy177amy177
posted 5 years 4 months ago
Hi,

Ive been trying to concieve for 2 months now. Which i know is not a long time, but as your all in the same situation you all know how long that feels!

Anyways, im 15 dpo today. Yesterday at 14 dpo i did a FR test and got a VERY faint positive. However, some people who have seen the photo of the test has said it looks like an indent. But it defo has colour to it. Do indents usually have colour?

I then took a CB digi and clearly read 'not pregnant'. Ive been told the digi tests are not as sensitive as your usual ones so today 15 dpo i tested again with the same FR but it ws bfn!

is there any chance the first test was a positive and i could still be pregnant even though i had a bfn the second time i tested?,

I ovulated on time this month, as i used predictor kits, my AF is already 5 days late..

Thanks in advance for any support and comments

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 5 years 4 months ago
Basically you can get a false negative but not a false positive. The levels in your urine would still be low at this stage if you are pregnant so wait a couple of days, then you should see a clearer result if you are pregnant.

mrzk1985mrzk1985
posted 5 years 3 months ago
Hello ,
Hope u had a BFP in the end x

AMumToBeAMumToBe
posted 5 years 3 months ago
Hello, that is really confusing..Did you go to the doctor? I hope it is BFP, fingers crossed for you!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews