Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Am I Miscarrying again???

nikkolay76nikkolay76
posted 6 years 9 months ago
I am 6 weeks and 4 days, I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 2 days a couple of months ago but didn't find out until I was 9 weeks, when i had an internal ultrasound and found the baby hadn't grown, the only signs I had was a continual brown when I wiped from about 5.5 weeks i had no real pain only mild tugging in my lower abdomen just like you get before your period, I did tell the doctor but they thought that was normal, at just under 8 weeks I had an heated discussion with my boss who didn't want me to leave work 10min after i went to the loo and had a small flow of very light pink fluid, still no pain I called the epu and got an appointment for a scan the following day to find it was inconclusive and I had to wait another week to go back, then it was confirmed my baby had not developed past 6 weeks and 2 days, I was devastated.

I now find myself in the position of worry again at 6 weeks 4 days, yesterday i had trapped wind/constipation/diarhhea like pain for about 20 mins, I then had a loose poo (I know TMI) 5 mins later I had light bleeding (dark red), I have a little spotting today and wind like pain not like period cramps too does this sound like a miscarriage has anyone been through something like this and had a good outcome, I would normally go straight to epu but I am on holiday in another country at the moment and advice good or bad would be appreciated.

GTTkelGTTkel
Obviously there is no way of knowing until you have a check up. There are two things to concider. Firstly some spotting around 6 weeks is normal ( ihad it with my first) and it's knon as the implantation bleed where the baby is establishing inside you. BUT a lot of bright fresh looking blood is a more risky sign so it really depends but I would say take it easy to try and help keep that baby in there.

nikkolay76nikkolay76
Thank you, it makes you feel a bit better just talking about it, it was more just a small amount of dark blood so not a lot nothing like my periods anyway and there not too heavy either. I did go to the doctors yesterday as I was so worried and she said not to worry as this happens and obviously I will worry more with what happened before and I've to stay on bed rest for the time being so relax while on holiday! She was also very helpful and gave me a letter for the emergency room should anything change over the weekend,but she doesn't seem to think it's anything to worry about so fingers crossed! What's for you won't go by you as my Mum says so I'm just trying to remain positive.

johigarciajohigarcia
posted 8 months 4 days ago
Hello, I'm really sorry about your situation. I appreciate your courage to understand the early signal of miscarriage problem. i will pray for you.

leokokileokoki
posted 8 months 4 days ago
Nikolay, it unfortunate what you had to go through. Am sorry you lost your child through a miscarriage. It is normal as humans when we lose something in a certain way when we see similar signs we panic. You must rush to the hospital as quickly as possible. You need medical attention. Let doctors make tests and find out what is happening. In case of anything, you must consider taking care of yourself at such times. Avoid doing strenuous jobs. Bed rest is recommended. Stay away from strife; it results in the release of harmful hormones. I wish you all the best.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews