Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

hiya is there anyone i can talk to about TTC

ab11ab11
posted 6 years 4 months ago
hiya every1, im new. i'd just like someone to talk to. weve been TTC for jus over 3 years now. i'd jus like someone to talk whos in the same postion. hope to hear back Smile xx

jo-jojo-jo
Hi,
welcome to JP im jo mum to two boys aged 3 and 7.
Im not TTC at the moment, my DH and i were TTC for 2 1/2 years before we had our son.

Good luck hope to chat soon.

AlexAlex Moderator
Hola Wave

Welcome to JP Very Happy

Good luck TTC Baby

daisy2daisy2
posted 5 years 10 months ago
hi ab1,i know its an old thread but i was wondering if you actually got your bfp

SaeternSaetern
posted 1 month 2 days ago
Hello, I am not a TTC at the moment but was 3 years back for 2 years. Then after trying everything, we went for IVF treatment from a very well known clinic. Now, I am a mother of 9 months old daughter. So hang in there. Don't stress yourself out. Relax and look out for the options which you have or you can opt for.

CordovaCordova
posted 1 month 1 day ago
Hi Ab. How are you? I am not in a situation like you. However, I am sure I can help you. You can ask whatever you want to. I wish you luck for TTC. Hope you have your little bundle of happiness soon.

amber18amber18
posted 4 weeks 3 hours ago
Hello dear! Welcome here! You have come to the right platform to get suggestions and help for your condition. 3 years is too much time for conceiving and you should think of some other way. Look for surrogacy, IUI and IVF. Whatever suits your condition, you can opt for it. Take care and keep posting about your journey.

amber18amber18
posted 4 weeks 44 minutes ago
Hi Ab. How are you? I am not in a situation like you. However, I am sure I can help you. You can ask whatever you want to. I wish you luck for TTC. Hope you have your little bundle of happiness soon.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews