Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

sickness and headaches in 31st week any one experianced this

rach83rach83
posted 7 years 1 week ago
i had morning sickness early on but it all stopped at about the five month mark. Now i am being sick again and have got terrible headaches, has anyone else had these symptoms or could i just have a bug n not worry?

mom101mom101
posted 6 years 11 months ago
Hi! When I was still pregnant last year, I experienced the same thing with you also. My morning sickness disappeared at 5 months including extreme headache but later came back. I had it checked and my OB suggested I had a prolactin test. I just would like to ask, do you know the gender of your baby already? They say if you are having a boy then your morning sickness is really bad and it goes long. And are you active also? I mean work, exercise etc? I believe one way to relieve your symptoms is to do pregnancy exercises also. It not only helps you during labor and delivery but as well as improves maternal-fetal circulation, giving you a feeling of well being. It also help you lose the baby flab during the postpartum period.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews