Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Help, have researched but dont know what is going on.

jeajea
posted 9 years 1 week ago
- My blog
Can anyone help me? Has anyone had experience of the symptoms i have? I cant seem to find anything similar on here and what I find on the internet has conflicting advice. As on my latest post, I had pain in breasts, terrible cramping, late period...then when it arrived incredibly heavy. Usually lasts 5 days, no exeption, however this month only lasted 3 days! Also it didnt got to a light bleed at the end if you know what i mean. Instead it seemed to end very abbruptly. This is also not the norm for me, in fact, this is very unusual for me. Ive written everything down so i can go back to the doctor and show her the symptoms in a chronilogical order. Has anyone out there had a similar experience? I could really use some/any advice. Thankyou

benkidsbenkids
posted 8 years 11 months ago

benkidsbenkids
uhujgjghhj

benkidsbenkids
hhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjj

benkidsbenkids
gfgoogggooogggoogggg

jeajea
- My blog
Think maybe someones children have hi-jacked this account! Halo

RobRob Admin
- My blog
It was a spammer, I've banned the account. Sorry, I can't be much use with your question! Hopefully someone will be along shortly who can offer some advice Smile

jeajea
- My blog
Thanks Rob. I might try their advice!!! Like some sort of mantra!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews