Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Story Corner - Georges Marvellous Medicine

RichRich Moderator
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
Is it just bunni girl downloading these chapters?...feeeeed back!!! Very happy

Unless nobody is downloading them Sad Face

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i am building up a book here and its gonna be amazing so dont stop will u and for those not downloading u r missing out on a whole load of fun there so come on get them all and catch me up it only takes seconds to download and u can listen to it when u have 5 mins
come on guys rich is doing a fantastic job here
xxxxx
well if no one else is having them i am hun
Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy

RichRich Moderator
Bumping one last time before the new Chapter(s) get put up..

If you did miss any, you can go back to the start of this thread and download them, I'm not deleting them until after a new story is selected, so grab yourself a piece of the Marvellous pie, sit back and enjoy!...suitable for most age groups, but if you listen first you can see for yourself...ok, because I am nice I will list all the links below for you instead of picking your way backwards..

Remember to RIGHT CLICK the links and SAVE TARGET AS...then save to your hard drive

Chapter 1

http://www.retroradiolive.co.uk/storycorner/sto...orge-chapter1.mp3

Chapters 2 and 3

http://www.retroradiolive.co.uk/storycorner/sto...ge-chapter2+3.mp3

Chapters 4, 5 and 6

http://www.retroradiolive.co.uk/storycorner/sto...-chapter4+5+6.mp3

Feedback is appreciated as I am not getting paid to do this, just thought people might appreciate some audio books done with a personal tough from yours truly. Smile so please, all I ask is to give me some feedback, no matter how big or small, good or bad..Chapter 7 and 8 coming later today ( Tuesday )

RichRich Moderator
Hi guys, chapter 7 has been completed, simply RIGHT click the link below and SAVE TARGET AS...save it to your hard disk and listen to it at your lesiure. Windows Media player should play it fine, I use Winamp as it's in MP3 format but either should work fine...

http://www.retroradiolive.co.uk/storycorner/sto...orge-chapter7.mp3

As always, feedback is appreciated, enjoy Very happy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
hey rich really enjoying listening to your story when i get 5 mins here and there!

it is really good keep up the good work!

jodie xx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
hun got that chapter too keep up the good work u have a great story telling voice have u thought of doing this for real i guess there are lots of blind and disabled kids who might love something like this and u could be doing them a favour i am not saying charge or abything but just an idea
thanks as always i wait in antisipation for the next chapter
xxxx

AmelieAmelie
I'm downloading them!
Thanks!

RichRich Moderator
Sorry about the delay of this weeks chapter, I hope to have it done and up for you by the weekend...with one thing or another, it's been a little difficult to focus on it...but rest assured, it will be back very soon Smile

bunnigirlbunnigirl

Rich said:
Sorry about the delay of this weeks chapter, I hope to have it done and up for you by the weekend...with one thing or another, it's been a little difficult to focus on it...but rest assured, it will be back very soon Smile

thats ok hunni whenever u r ready is fine i no u have problems u wouldnt be human if u didnt
dont stress ya self out over it hunni i am sure we can wait
take care
xxx

RichRich Moderator
Hi guys, chapter 8 and 9 have been completed, simply RIGHT click the link below and SAVE TARGET AS...save it to your hard disk and listen to it at your lesiure. Windows Media player should play it fine, I use Winamp as it's in MP3 format but either should work fine...

http://www.retroradiolive.co.uk/storycorner/sto...ge-chapter8+9.mp3

bunnigirlbunnigirl
greastfully recieved as allways and wonderful too
keep up the good work babe ur doing great
xxxx

RichRich Moderator
Bumping again for new members

Next chapters will be on Tuesday of the coming week.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
cool cant wait i will soon have the whole book my kids are gonna listen when it all done shannon so excited thanks rich ur a star
xxxx

RichRich Moderator
Hi guys, chapters 10,11 and 12 have been completed, simply RIGHT click the link below and SAVE TARGET AS...save it to your hard disk and listen to it at your lesiure. Windows Media player should play it fine, I use Winamp as it's in MP3 format but either should work fine...

http://www.retroradiolive.co.uk/storycorner/sto...apter10+11+12.mp3

bunnigirlbunnigirl
gratefully recieved as always babe
thanks hunni u no my feeling
brilliant as ever
i have my own little talking book
Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy Very happy
xxxx

RichRich Moderator
I tell you something, I almost lost my voice after doing Krankys voice! lol. Next parts will be the final parts then I will throw open a poll to see what book gets read next! Smile

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ahh bless ya and does it have to be a rold dalh one as i would really love charlottes web my little one is besotted by it
xxxx

RichRich Moderator
I'll have to see what I have in my book collection, thats basically the range I have to choose from you see.

bunnigirlbunnigirl

Rich said:
I'll have to see what I have in my book collection, thats basically the range I have to choose from you see.

thanks babe obviously ok if u havent got that one but would be great
xxx

RichRich Moderator
I must give my applogies, I am way behind on my Audio book completion, so I am sorry for all those that have downloaded it so far, I WILL be completing Georges Medicine story this coming week...then it will be vote time to see what I will be reading next for you and your kids enjoyment Smile

Stay tuned..

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews