Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Missed period but negative test

JAYLOJAYLO
posted 7 years 2 months ago
Hi was looking for some advice about my chances of being pregnant, or the possibility of there bein something more serious wrong?? I had my 1st baby last Oct and since then i havnt been on the pill. we have just been using natural methods as the pill didnt agree with me. We decided recently we would like to try for another baby. My periods have always(im 31years old) came every 28-29days, but in july nothing!! Eventually it came 2 weeks late. After that it came normally 28days later in Sept. So i assumed this was just a blip. Well we tried to conceive last month n my period hasnt arrived. Im approx 2days late and i tested this morn n it was negative!!! I was convinced i was pregnant so am really disappointed now. I havnt been stressing abput it so its not down to that or diet or weight as i am a healthy person. Im now panicing its a more serious thing like PCOS, or early menopause or I cant have more children??? Maybe i am pregnant?? I have suffered a really sore head all day, feeling queasy, loss of appetite, no tender boobs?? Dont no wat to do, any advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks so much XXX

GTTkelGTTkel
I would give it another 5 days and if still no period test again. You could be pregnant but levels are still too low to show up on a test.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i agree babe i have to be at least a week late before i can get a bfp babe good luck xxx

jeajea
posted 7 years 3 hours ago
- My blog
Hi, I was just reading your post. I hope things went your way. Could you let us know how things turned out? Not being nosey, but follow ups are good as others have similar symptoms and I feel its good to share info. Thanks Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews