Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

How did you break the news to your OH??

JellieBabieJellieBabie
posted 8 years 2 months ago
Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering how you broke the news of your pregnancy to your other halfs?

My first baby (10 years ago!) I phoned my then husband up at work and asked him "if it's 2 blue lines on the hpt does that mean it's positive?" The phone line went silent for a while LOL!!
The second baby, I told him we'd have to buy a seesaw for the back garden. But bless him it didn't click for ages LOL!!

How bout you?

Smile

shortie2shortie2
I let my then b/f (now a single parent) the pregnancy test and shouted see its positive sure its lying. He laughed and i cried. LOL

GTTkelGTTkel
With my first we were together in the bathroom, he in the bath me peeing on the stick! He knew by the look on my face it was positive before I said anything. With the second I text him saying I had something scary to tell him, then when I told him he text back asking why it was scary. With the third I rang him even though he was about 3 minutes walk from home and let my eldest tell him.

jo-jojo-jo
With my first i fainted the day before my MIL funeral and i knew i was a few weeks late. I did a test at my inlaws house in the bathroom when my DH saw it was pos he came running out screaming while the funeral director was there!! It was a bitter sweet moment for us all.
My second pregnancy my DH was out and just DS and i were home i took the test and it was pos so i let my DS tell daddy when he got home he was in totall shock as we had been trying for so long.

My pregnancy test days are now over LOL. Yes

thash1979thash1979
posted 2 years 7 months ago
With my second child, my hubby and I had been trying for almost two years. We had lost 2 babies prior to that due to miscarriage. We had basically gave up on even getting pregnant after that. Then one day I woke up and just had that feeling. I went to the store and bought 3 tests, because lets be frank, those suckers are hard to read! I get home and think I am going to be sneaky and take the test, and go in the bathroom with a cup. I am in mid-pee, when my hubby opens the door holding a sandwich asking if I want a bite. Yes, yes, we have one of those type of relationships. He drops the ham and cheese when he sees what I was doing. Tears rolled down his face. He knew too he said when he woke up a couple days ago. So basically we cried over the ham and cheese after finding our that we were indeed pregnant!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews