Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

34 days after ovulation

lazy1996lazy1996
posted 7 years 5 months ago
Hi all my 1st post hope you can help! My wife ovulated 11th May (positive ovulation test) and she still hasn't had a period but we tried a pregnany test 2nd and 9th June but both are negative can anyone explain what might be happening, should she have had a period by now. thanks

SamuelSamuel
When was her period due? It takes time for HCG levels to be high enough to be detected by a home pregnancy test. Of course there things other than pregnancy that may stop a period, being ill, anemia, stress etc. If your wife carries on to not see her period, you could think about having a blood test, but try not to get your hopes up too much yet as she may not be pregnant.

lazy1996lazy1996
The wife's period was due 26th May trying not to get our hopes up but its very difficult especially as she had a positive ovulation test on the 11th May , but we shall see what happens.

jo-jojo-jo
I would just go see your gp and ask for a blood test if you are unsure. I was ovulating pretty regularly but a few times i did hit the 47/50 day mark with no periods and negative tests. I just happen to hadve a few not so regular cycles in between TTC prob as Samuel said due to little health issues.Goodluck

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews