Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Has anyone been to Chessington World of Adventures?

finn05finn05
posted 7 years 11 months ago
Hi can anyone tell me if Chessington world of Adventure is worth the money? It seems expensive but I don't know anyone who has actually visted? xxx

SamuelSamuel
It depends on the age of the children you are taking, also the last time we went children under 1m in height did not need a ticket, then if you buy them online they are cheaper as well. The rides are more aimed from about 3-12 years, I think there is one older ride if I remember, so if you have an older child then really they need to be in to the animals more than the rides.

GTTkelGTTkel
I love Chessington, it's an excellent day out BUT many of the rides are aimed at adults and older children. Don't get me wrong there are lots of rides and fun for younger ones aswell but I'm thinking if you go with young children there will be many rides you don't get to go on (presuming that you want to) unless you take turns while one stands with the children. There are family rides though, you'll have plenty to do there. I go about every 3 years.

finn05finn05
posted 7 years 10 months ago
Thank for the advice Thumbs Up, my son's nearly 6 and my step son is 10 so I think this summer might be a good time to take them both.

Will also have a look online for tickets and save a bit of money that way!

SandraWSandraW
Chessington is fab! Haven't been for a few years, and will only be taking my two in a few years time (only 1 and 3)... really fun, animal zones and play areas besides some fun rides. Well worth it!!!
xx
Sands

OneiOnei
Hi

I am not sure where you live but there is also Paradise Park which is up the A10 in Hertfordshire. I have a couple of young sons and I have taken them there on a few occasion they really enjoy it. It is probably cheaper than Chessington but they still have quite a varied animal section, some free rides, a Thomas the Tank Engine Railway (£1 a go, I think), various playgrounds, forest walks and a swimming pool. I like it because it isn't too big but there is enough to keep the little ones occupied for the whole day.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews