Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

what do you think of this

jodiebaby3jodiebaby3
posted 7 years 6 months ago
we are trying to concieve our third baby,so story is i came of the pill start of april,had a period 14thapril,was using opks got a possitive 1+2nd may,so expected period around 15th may and it arrived that day,now over a week later i kinda felt pregnant and tested and it was positive also done a clearblue digi which said i concieved 3+ weeks ago,its justodd as i had a full period just over a week ago,does anyone have any experience of this or any advice please

jodie

AlexAlex Moderator
Was it a real full period or lighter than normal or even slightly different? Could have been an implantation bleed.

Try leaving it a week and test again, or go to your GP. THey do say there is no such thing as a negative positive (and clear blue are a good test)

bunnigirlbunnigirl
my clear blue said 3+ and i was 5 weeks gone and they usually not wrong so i agree with alex i think and implantation bleed babe i would say test again or go to drs babe after i did my test and went to drs still had to so one of theirs anyway x

candgsmumcandgsmum
Was it just a period brought on by the pill? Your periods on the pill are brought on artificially so to speak so you may have well fallen on after stopping using it but you body was just having the last 'fake' period so to speak.

My mum was on the pill and still having periods when she found out she was pregnant with my brother, she was 16 weeks when she found out!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews