Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

TTC and after 2 years no luck

ramos1985ramos1985
posted 7 years 10 months ago
Hi,

i've been looking online for group therapy regarding TTC. i've hit the two year mark and am still trying. I've had the hormone tests and next week have an ultrasound to see if there are any further problems. It would be nice to hear from other women in my position as i seem to surrounded by women who fall pregnant within months of TTC.

Its a heartbreaking thing to go through each month and part of me feels it will never happen. When you were younger you could picture yourself with a family etc however i cannot see it myself, i cannot picture my partner and I going for our first scan or waking up in the middle of the night because my waters have broken. My periods are regular and have been ever since coming off the pill.

Look forward to hearing from someone

toucksontouckson
posted 7 years 7 months ago
Hi,
Firstly I am not a woman and so I can't imagine what you are going through. However, my wife has and I can only relate to what she went through. It took us over a year of tests and check up and they found nothing wrong with either of us. We ended up by having IVF. It cost us a lot but it was worth it. Our daughter is now 6.
There is sometime a way to get there.. Hope you get there.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews