Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

i need help, early preg or miscarriage ....TMI post lol

imakeboysimakeboys
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Well i am not yet due on for a few more days..
I have been having thick dark brown goo coming out, only as i wipe - its the consistensy of snot lol sorry had to say!
could this be an early miscarriage or early preg, i read some where that early preg you can bleed a bit- just really wondering n need advise.

being so scared of hospitals n tht id like to aviod if possible... xx thanks n sorri for the ewwww lol

casey27casey27
thats pretty much what i had. in fact it was having sex that brought it on ha ha . (turned out i was pregnant and everything was fine) it could be what they call implantation bleeding. yhe best thing to do would be an early response test and see what the result is and take it from there. it would be very soon so all the hospital could probably offer is a blood test. there is also a chance that it could just be the biginning of your period. if you have been working hard or been a bit stressedlately it can play havoc with your cycle/ let us know how you get on hon x

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i had that at7 weeks preg with lewis and everything was ok and he is now 14 months old so u could be preg but like someone else said get a early response test and see what the result is at least u will no what to do if is poss get advice from a doc if neg u can stop worrying babe
good luck and let us no
xxxx

imakeboysimakeboys
Hi all - i must say thank you for replying to a rather gross topic LOL

Well further to my post this morning, i went to the loo again, felt a pressure and went for what i thought was a wee wee but instead and this is no joke i passed a jug ful of clear bright red blood.
So after doing 2 pregnancy tests decided this is my period and stuck a tampax up there lol
I think the chances of pregnancy now are very rare if not non exsistant.

Thought id keep all informed .. xx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ahh hun bless ya but just think of all the fun u can have this month trying again
and u no my msn if u need to talk babe
xxxx

imakeboysimakeboys
thanks Very happy xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews