Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

i think i am pregnant...mums or mums to be please can u help

posted 8 years 2 months ago
I was wondering if anyone could help me?
I use to have the DP shot but stopped to give my body a rest on Feb 2009. The 1st day of my last period was the 04/12/2009, and I had the DP shot on the 08/12/09, that weekend my boyfriend came up to see me, and I know we shouldn't have, but we had unprotected sex!
I have been getting stmptoms that I am pregnant, I know the side affects can be the same as being pregnant, but I NEVER had any side affects when I was on it before!
But the past week, week and half, I have been tried and eating a LOT more then usual.
I have been feeling sick (but never been sick).
Cramps just below my knicker line.
Back ache.
I have got a little 'pot' belly
Broken out in spots.
I have ben having quite a bit of discharge, and sometimes its a pinky or browny colour.
I have gone dizzy a few times and felt like I was going to faint.
I was just wondering if anyone could give me any answers, because I dont have an periods I dont know when it would be best to take a test....PLEASE HELP ME =(

You should get a pregnancy test. The last thing you want to do is to wait too late and not do anything. If you are pregnant and decide to keep your baby, you could be putting the baby at risk by not taking the proper care of your body. And if you aren't, then you might have a serious medical illness. Either way, you need to see a doctor.

hi thank u for replying to my post!
i have been to asda and did the test at about 12 tonight, but the test came back negative?
i am really worried because i miscarried 3 years ago and i took 5 tests and they all came back negative, then i went to see the dr and had a urine test and found out i was nearly 3 months gone....any ideas what to do next?

thank youuuu

posted 8 years 2 weeks ago
hi what happened in the end? Butterfly

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews