Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I just messed up again

milkymummilkymum
posted 8 years 11 months ago
My EJ is almost 2.5 years old and I have had problems with the nursery school I want him to attended when he turns 3 so today without even thinking I went to another nursery and spoke to the nursery manager about EJ's issues and put his name down on there list. I have made it clear to them that if the other nursery change there minds and are willing to do with his issues then he will be attending that nursery instead. Well the bit I messed up with, I didn't speak to my hubbie and know he feels I don't care what he says or thinks about EJ's education. I care I just didn't want to add more stress to him with him being away at th emoment supporting his mother while his father is in hospital with his heart.

I don't know what to do I have explained why I did this and why I thought I was doing the right thing but he is so angry with me. I wish I never spoke to the nursery and just left the problem and just hoped that we could sort something out with the nursery we want him to go to. How can I make it up to him? I wnat him to know I do want to know what he feels and I have taken in what he has said but I only did what I did because our child has to go school at 3 issues or no issues. We are hoping that being at school when he is 3 helps him with his speach, emotion and physical development as he is delayied in these areas

matsukenmatsuken
posted 8 years 5 months ago
This was 5 months ago,,

So was it ok now?

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews