Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Hand down my top

Sony72Sony72
posted 8 years 2 months ago
Does anyone else's baby stick their hands down their tops (post breastfeeding) for comfort. I stopped BF at 1 and he is now 18-months.

milkymummilkymum
posted 8 years 2 months ago
Yeap EJ stopped hiself at 20 months he is know 27 months and still does it. Hubbie asked me last night when I am going to stop him from doing at and at the moment I know he is only doing it for comfort due to having his next second molar trying to brake the gum and because he is comign down with a virus that his sister is off school with at the moment andbecause he has been seen by so many doctors resently that he is confused about what is happening and it is his way of reasuring hiself that everything is OK. I will be telling EJ that he can't keep stickinghis hand down my top once we have hit the year mark of no BF's and in the mean time I am hoping he stops it on his own just like he did the BF's

soupsoup
posted 8 years 1 month ago
mine haven't done it , it sounds cute though Very Happy

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 8 years 1 month ago
casey did it and she wasnt breast fed. she just grew out of it. hayden does it every now and then, doesnt bother me. pullin my top down tho thats different i stopped that.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews