Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

wots going on...?

xClairexBearxClairexBear
posted 8 years 3 months ago
Hey there everybody, i'm new here. Hello to all!

Anyways, heres my story...

Came off the pill Feb, TTC since. Usually cycles are 31 days, however last months was 29 days. Last had a period 3rd of aug. Using CB digitla ov sticks and cheapy's through what was suppose to be my 'fertile period' and got no positives... nothing. A slight second faint line on the cheapys once (think CD 17) but that was it anyway done the baby dance through out using preseed.

Friday (CD 19)was toiletting, when wiping (TMI i know soz Embarassed ) i discovered CM with bloody looking clotts in it, then nothing yesterday (sat CD20) and today just slight brown CM, just a smidge!However, on the thurs (CD 18) had very uncomfy pain in ovary (like O pains) lasting an hour then moved into my uterus (felt like AF cramps), tested O stciks again n negative. Any ideas? Shrug

SamuelSamuel
It could be implantation pains? They can making a women bleed as well, you need the oocyte to implant before a positive test can happen right.

xClairexBearxClairexBear
Hi there, do you think it may be that? I'm worried as i never picked up my surge this month! And the pain was quite uncomfy! Oh the joys of TTC Rolling Eyes

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews