Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

is this stroller ok?

flyingflying
posted 8 years 10 months ago
- My blog
i want to buy a stroller.and find a stroller with diaper platform which can change diaper on the stroller easily.is this kind ok?

SamuelSamuel
I didn't even know you could get push chairs with a nappy changing attachment, surely having a normal push chair and changing on a normal changing table would be easier and cheaper.

jo-jojo-jo
Shrug I havnt seen one of those or heard of one??
I always changed my two in the pram/stroller its a bit fiddly but its managable and as Samuel said most places have change tables etc.I guess its personal prefrance.If you find a pic id love to see it just out of curiosity.

kristagkristag
I have never heard of anything like this.

Do you think you'll really be caught out so badly that you'll have (a) nowhere to lay a baby down on a changing mat at ground level to do a quick change or (b) baby change facilities nearby?

Be interested to see what it looks like but honestly think it sounds like a gimick.

Ahhh...just Googled it. Safer looking than I thought but, again, really necessary?

BabyDeck Stroller

mummylomummylo
posted 8 years 9 months ago
I always changed my babies on my knee so never had a problem.

The worst place I've seen someone change a baby was on a table in a cafe/bar in Spain, they don't care where they change their babies even if you're trying to eat next to them!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews