Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Michael Jackson - Died 25th June 2009 aged 50 years of age

RichRich Moderator
posted 8 years 10 months ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7459669.stm

Rest in peace, a great performer, if not a little strange in his life choices.

Remember the good times, forget the bad, the legend of pop has followed Elvis and left the building for the last time.

ElinElin
Its a same. I loved Michael Jackson wen i was yunger Crying

SamuelSamuel
Oh well, one less nutter.

LucyLucy
good riddance to bad rubbish!

WkdblueWkdblue
Am finding it very off that the media that vilified(sp)him during his sex abuse trial have turned him into some sort of saint now he's dead.

In his early career he made some great music, then he started believing his own hype and turned into a plastic freak who made crap music.

While I feel nothing for him I do feel for his children who are now going to be tied in legal red tape for years before anything is finalised.

Anyway shouldn't this be in the Entertainment or news forums rather than General?

RichRich Moderator
I was'nt really worried about where it should go to be fair, does'nt really matter.

WkdblueWkdblue
Cheers! No point having individual fora when even the Mods are not using them LOL Bad! Razz

Back to Wacko, I see Daddy Jackson has come out now and said that "legally the kids are staying with them". No one knows who has given him this legal advice so will be interesting to say the least, especially if the 2 respective mothers come forward and try and claim legal right to the kids.

sendacowsendacow
Thank you for the music Michael - He really was an all rounder - so many things he did to make the world smile - However, think it is really important to not forget the great work he did for charity. Not only was Michael an extremely talented musician who contributed enormously to the world of entertainment but he also used his fame and fortune to bring great causes the to the attention of the world. This is something that Send a Cow (Send a Cow - Change a family's future) thinks is just as amazing as his music! He especially recognized the poverty of families and children in Africa and his song earth song highlights this. God bless you MJ with another long and successful life x

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Apparently the Plastic surgury was due to him having a skin condition and also because of the abuse he suffered from his dad in younger life, as he grew up he started to look like his dad and didnt like what he saw so wanted to be different. I don't think the kids should go to his father if he used to abuse his own children.
He made music,dance and video what they are now

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews