Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Teasing signs leading to wishful thinking

mkbabymkbaby
posted 8 years 6 months ago
Hello all,

I feel like I am constantly being teased now. Braxton hicks have been really strong and i am having a lot of discharge which is making me feel wet which is making my brain plead for this to be it. Why can't they be real contractions and my waters going? I know I still have 2 weeks but with my SPD being bad I would really like my little boy to come now.

I know it will all be over soon and he will come when he is ready but its not fair when the false contractions get me going and I feel like my waters are leaking but then its just huge amounts of watery discharge. Come on little man. Stop being lazy and come out.

How is everyone else feeling? xxx

laineyklaineyk
Hey hunnie Hug for you, hopefully wont be too long now for you!
Im just tired and still have officially just over six weeks to go but i believe they are inducing me in three will find out for def on Friday at hospital.

Take Care and keep us posted

mkbabymkbaby
Aw...I wish I had a definate date for when I was haing him. It's a shame that your due date is not the day you will have them. Like an exam or something, you get given the date so you know thats when it will be...I know i sound crazy but severe pain makes any sane person go a bit funny LOL

samtiffsamtiff
I am feeling just like you I reckon. I keep shouting at my bump to get out. The tactic does not seem to be working though. She is so stubbon and already ignoring her mother. Very Happy

I hope your little man makes an appearance soon. Good luck with everything.
Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews