Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sorry but its time for a moan again

mkbabymkbaby
posted 9 years 5 months ago
I feel like all I ever do is moan but I am so uncomfortable and fed up I dont know what to do with myself. I have pains in my back to the sides. Cant really explain where properly. They have been coming and going all morning and are driving me mad coz as soon as I get comfy they start again and I have to move. I have a proper waddle going now too and I am just really frustrated. I know I should be feeling happy and lucky and dont get me worng i am, but I am so tired of being pregnant now. I have less than 5 weeks to go and I know it will be worth it when my little man gets here but people telling me this all the time isnt making me feel better and all I want to do is scream coz I have had enough.

Sorry for the rant everyone but I just need to vent coz I dont know who else to talk to. I am tired of friends and family saying "you'll be ok, not long to go". I KNOW THAT but telling me does not make time go any quicker.

I'm sure in a few days my hormones will have changed again and I will be all cheery but today I need my whinge.

Thanks for reading

shortie2shortie2
dont be daft for apologising that your going on a moan again...

I can agree with you to be honest. Although i havent had any back pains yet or at all and ave got 8 weeks to go. Ave no been feeling uncomfy but sometimes find it hard to get settled in a chair. But around 2 or 3 weeks ago after my work i went round to marks and all i did for about 30 mins was cry my wee heart out because i was sick and tired of the same old routine - work, eat, pee, sleep, work, eat, pee, sleep etc etc. After that i was ok. You seem to feel like no one seems to care in away...(dunno if thats just me). Theres times where i would just wish it would hurry up so i can get back to normal. Or the closet thing to normal is gonna be.

Hope that makes it alittle better hunni

laineyklaineyk
Hey hun hope you feel better tomorrow, its murder being so uncomfortable!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews