Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Pregnant or just a late period???

blurbblurb
posted 8 years 7 months ago
Blink I'm currently about 2 weeks late on my period. I did a pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago and only looked at it for about a minute, realised I couldn't bare to see another negative test and left it in the bathroom. I looked at it later on in the night and there was a faint blue line in the "pregnancy" box. The leaflet said that after half an hour a faint blue line may appear and not to interpret your results after this time. But my boobs hurt so bad and I'm having really bad cramps which come and go throughout the day, worse at night. I had a VERY light bleed two days ago.

I keep running to the toilet, tampon in hand expecting to have come on my period but I haven't. Should I do another test or just wait for my period?

Help! Frustrated

SummerSummer
If you're so anxious you could go check it! I know it's not easy but the symptoms can mean yes or no.

blurbblurb
we are going to wait another week we think, to avoid the heartbreak of another negative result. I dont know if i will be able to wait that long though LOL

laineyklaineyk
Hey hunnie, you should try the clear blue predictor test its a little more expensive but can tell you how far along you are, i used it with this pregnancy and it was spot on. I wasnt sure how far along i was as i had had a MC and no period so couldnt work out dates. Its so hard not to do tests when your so desperate to be pregnant my hubby used to go mad at me i bought them in bulk of the net so he never really knew how many we went through, wishing you luck Hug

blurbblurb
took 2 tests this afternoon and both were positive!!! confirmed at the doctors today .... couldnt be happier! Very Happy

GTTkelGTTkel
Congratulations Thumbs Up

candgsmumcandgsmum
Congratulations Thumbs Up

SAHMSAHM
congratulations!

laineyklaineyk
Fabulous news!

ems09ems09
was going to advise you to test again if it didn't work 2 weeks ago but delighted to see you got a postive Clapping

any tips that you did differently this month?

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews