Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sorry- haven't been able to get on here for days but...

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Just to let you know...

Jessica Charlotte Ashdown is here! Baby

She was born by c-section last thursday (30th April) 12.52pm, weighing in at 8lb 6oz, 56 cm long. She has lots of dark brown hair, big blue eyes and gorgeous little dimples in her cheeks!

Jezz is still on cloud 9!! A perfect Dad though- and Jess is definately a daddy's girl!

Big brother James and big sister Gemma are all over her!

I was able to see her actually being born which was bizarre but beautiful!

She is breast-feeding well but I have a cracked left nipple which is making things a little difficult but I'm trying to work through it!

It was fun not knowing what we were having as far as boy or girl- I can't get over that I have 2 girls!! Can't wait to start decorating their bedroom!!

I'm doing well in myself, feel like I'm recovering a lot quicker than I did with the other 2 but was shocked that the hospital discharged me after 2 days- they told me literally 24 hours after I had the surgery (when I still had a drain in and had earlier passed out in the loo Shocked ) that I could go home the next day, I initially felt quite concerned about this but in a way thankful that I could get home to the quiet and comfort of my own bed/room.

LihraLihra
wow congratulations
cant wait to see the pics.... Clapping Clapping Clapping Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Congratulations, glad all is well and that you were able to see her being born, that must of been lovely Love

Me next hopefully- due today

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Congratulations, glad all is well and that you were able to see her being born, that must of been lovely Love

WelshMumWelshMum

eamesy88 said:

Fingers crossed for you!! Baby

Lou xx

AlexAlex Moderator
Congratulations Lou.xxx

laineyklaineyk
Hey hunnie big congratulations to you all!!

I can't believe how quick hospitals discharge now, i will be chaining myself to the bed this time im taking no chances.

Speak Soon

Exx

WelshMumWelshMum

laineyk said:
Hey hunnie big congratulations to you all!!

I can't believe how quick hospitals discharge now, i will be chaining myself to the bed this time im taking no chances.

Speak Soon

Exx

I know, it's crazy!! Jezz' mum was in hospital for 10 days after she had him by c-section- even though that was 35 years ago they could still do well to remember that it's not that easy to recover from!! They were obviously hoping for an easy bank holiday weekend!! Angry

Lou xx

GTTkelGTTkel
Congrats. Glad all is well. Take care Very Happy

samtiffsamtiff
YAY! Clapping

shortie2shortie2
fantastic hunni Clapping Clapping

hope you are both sorry all are still and keeping well.

hugs to you and baby Baby

Flower Flower

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 3 weeks ago
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo -thanks to stupid SKY i've missed all the good news on here!!! Crying Crying

SO glad you are well and a HUGE congrats , hope you are settling perfectly xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews