Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Have you ever lied to your LO?

SummerSummer
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Have you ever told a lie to your kid? When my DD was about 5 I told her that a bush, next to my home was alive, I mean, it was like a child and liked to play with children. But I was obviously kidding.I told her it was a joke and believe me! Yesterday she asked me why I told her that story about that bush because she got kind of scared Sad . She knows that's not true but I think I shouldn't have told that. I don't feel guilty but could have avoided that. Shutup Have you ever told them a lie?

SamuelSamuel
Yes! If you sniff dandelions you'll wet the bed, if you let your toe nails get too long they turn into roots and you become a tree, witches knuckles, Mike's is really slow at getting ready for school so when we want him to hurry up we shout witches knuckles we've never explained it to him he just knows witches aren't very nice, then if you are playing outside and go somewhere you aren't allowed Jack Frost will get you. They're all ones mine or Frank's parents used. When the fish died we told the boys it went out the window like Nemo.

candgsmumcandgsmum
The Ice-cream man plays his music when he has run out of ice-cream Embarassed

SummerSummer
LOL those are funny!!! Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews