Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

5-13 family support worker.

sliceslice
posted 9 years 5 months ago
Just wanted to post a quick note about how pleased I am with my local childrens centers and the school nurse. The Childrens centre in my area of the Town i live in did not have a 5-13 worker attached to them, so I had a chat with the school nurse regarding the issues I have been having with Josh recently,She came to see me and we had a good chat and she was extremely understanding and went away and arranged for a 5-13 worker to be pulled in from another childrens center within the town. Im really pleased cause i was getting desperate for some help and for once I can come on here with a happy story of how the services around me have actually provided me with what i need right now.:0)xx Kel

AlexAlex Moderator
Thats great news. Clapping

What a super school nurse you have

SummerSummer
Good news!! Just in time! Thumbs Up

sliceslice
Our school nurse has been amazing, she really went out of her way. I Met with the support worker yesterday and it was so nice to have someone to talk to about the issues i am having with Josh, she was aware that the usual techniques may not work with Josh but it seems to have made her more determined to find things that will work. Yea for the childrens centre!!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

candgsmumcandgsmum
Thats great news Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews