Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

And so it would seem history does repeat itself.

laineyklaineyk
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Hi everyone, where does the time go i cant believe thats me 26 weeks now.
Was at day care today for bloods and monitoring, and it would seem that my liver really doesnt like pregnancy! (It would appear it responds better to alcohol Very Happy ) This is what happened with Sophie however i kept going till 36 weeks last time before i was induced. (thak goodness for the sensible consultant)
My BP is behaving itself so far, have to return in two weeks for scan and monitoring heres hoping end result is a happier one.

Elaine x

MsRussellBMsRussellB
Everything crossed for you Hug

Is it pre-eclampsia they are worried about?

laineyklaineyk
They thought before that is was Obstetric Cholestasis & pre-eclampsia as my BP was high but so far BP is normal.

MsRussellBMsRussellB
The BP is a good sign at least. Someone I know had to be monitored closely for pre-eclampsia (she had it with her previous 2 sons) and she was fine. She kept getting protein in her urine but her BP stayed stable. She had to have blook taken/BP checked every day bless her.

kristagkristag
Keeping everything crossed for you hun that you can go all the way this time Hug Hug

Life isn't easy is it at times.

samtiffsamtiff
Continued good luck. Take it easy. I know you are doing everything you can for you and the baba so well done. Hug

WelshMumWelshMum

MsRussellB said:
The BP is a good sign at least. Someone I know had to be monitored closely for pre-eclampsia (she had it with her previous 2 sons) and she was fine. She kept getting protein in her urine but her BP stayed stable. She had to have blook taken/BP checked every day bless her.

They're keeping an eye on me for that at the moment- had it with DS but although had raised bp at end of pregnancy with DD I don't think there was protein found that time.

Lainey, keeping everything crossed for you and little one Hug Hug Hug

Lou xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Lainey, I'm sending you all my good thoughts for a healthy you and a healthy full term baby!! Hug Baby Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hug Hug

Hang on in there baby Baby xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews