Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Holiday activities

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 1 month ago
I sometimes find it hard or expensive to keep busy with the kids but in the past week we've been done loads! Last saturday we went swimming-which we got a discount for, to the park-of course free, Summer's done an hour dance and drama session at the leisure centre and is going again next week-also got a discount for those, we went to the Sealife Centre at Brighton which I got a half price discount for all of us and Denis was free anyway and yesterday to Soft play-also a discount price!
So we've done about £65 of stuff, but it's cost about £35-£40! I never used to bother much with vouchers and freebies but now I'm learning it does pay!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Free swimming has just been introduced here and its funded for the next two years. Charlotte loves it so we are going to try our best to get her enroled for lessons, which will be free too Thumbs Up

We went away in the caravan on the easter weekend and we go on rallies and there was kids activities for free there. We just paid £21 for 3 nights pitch Thumbs Up We went to Ripon this weekend and walked up to Studley Royal which was free, and took them to the park. They had their bikes to play on on the field too.

We've started to keep hold of vouchers now as Charlotte isn't free since turning 5 for most things any more Rolling Eyes

AshleeBAshleeB
posted 6 years 11 months ago
I am in the same boat with my children to be honest.. there so bored on there holidays.. I have a teen that's at that age.. that always seems to want to go places.. drives me so mad!

What area are you from?

sadhanasadhana
posted 3 years 9 months ago
There are many activities for kids in holidays. take them to a nearest swimming pool. teach them base ball .. if you know .. ask them to color the pages, here are some interesting coloring pages http://www.momjunction.com/articles/printable-pokemon-coloring-pages-your-toddler-will-love_0081987/

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews