Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Might be pregnant!

TanyajaneTanyajane
posted 1 decade 4 years ago

hipmomma said:
Everything you are thinking and feeling is totally normal. No one is going to be offended by anything you have said. I can understand worrying abuot supporting your baby. I was 19 when I got pregnant with Josh, and although my husband was working we still worried about lack of security. Try not to get too worked up, easier said than done i know! Let us know how the tests go

xXx

I was 19 when I had my son Josh too, spooky!!

TanyajaneTanyajane
Last edited by Tanyajane 1 decade 4 years ago
I hope your tests arrive tomorrow, can't wait the suspense is killing me!!!

**edit** forgot to say good luck, fingers crossed and I'll be thinking of you.

kelkel
i hope u'r test arrive!
i hope u get the result u want.....fingers crossed for u sweetie x Kiss

Hailzw86Hailzw86
Tests arrived this morning. Did a test and it turned out to be invalid. Got to wait another 4 hours now till I can do another one Confused

Considering going to the hospital to get one done.

Think I might be a little disappointed if it does turn out negative. Had a few days now to sort of 'get used to the idea of a baby'. Think my fiance has too.

Strangely, I also got a letter from the council this morning offering us a two bedroomed flat. Thought it was a sign, lol. (Read it before I did the test!)

So... who knows what the result will be... I'm 5 weeks late now and if it does turn out negative then what the hell is wrong with me? lol.

Suspect

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Aww hope everything turns out good for you darl, make sure you keep us all posted on how its going, but maybe the letter was a sign, xxx

Hailzw86Hailzw86
Done two tests now. Wasn't sure if the first one worked or not so waited four hours and did one again. This time I think they both said negative. Still not sure though coz I'm five weeks late. Going to make an appointment with the doctor to get a test done. That way if it is still negative I can find out why I haven't had my period.

Considering I'm still not sure if I am pregnant or not, I'm pretty gutted at the results being negative.

Maybe it's not meant to be? hmmm... Baby

casey27casey27
well if being pregnant was worrying you then stress is a classic reason for delayed periods. what usually happens is you think about it more than you realise and once you do the test and its negative the flood gates open. if this doesnt happen i would wait a week or so and maybe do another test. its strongest in the morning so thats the time to get the most accurate result. i know its dissapointin hon its hard not to get attached to the idea once it becomes a possibily. i hope things sort themselves out and go the way you would like them too. i wish you all the best hon x

AvalonAvalon
Hope you manage to get appointment at doc's soon.

My heart goes out to you.

Good luck and take care
Avalon
xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Sorry to hear that hun. You may well be able to get your periods sorted when you go to the doctors, hope all goes well for you xxx

Hailzw86Hailzw86
Hi, I've been to the doctors and had a pregnancy test, it was negative. Been told that if I don't start my period within the next week that I will have to go back next Thursday for another one. I'm a bit confused really because that will be three tests that say negative but this Saturday I will be six weeks late. Hmmmm, hopefully will find out just what is going on.

On the plus side, me and my Fiance went to view the two bedroom flat we were offered and it is enormous! It's absolutely gorgeous! It needs a lick of paint but who cares, it's brilliant! Yay! Moving there over the weekend so might not be online for a week of so... Sorry people!

Hayley!

xxx

sugarsugar Moderator
Just a quick one hun - my mate did 12 home pregnancy tests and they all come out negative and ended up having 2 tests the at the doctors that were neagtive before they ended up taking bloods to get a positive! Smile good luck xx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
hope everything works out for u and i hope the move goes ok
let us no all about the new flat soon
take care
xxxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews