Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Decided to Stop Work

laineyklaineyk
posted 9 years 6 months ago
Hi Everyone, i havnt been on for ages as i was back at work full time however this week after much consideration i have decided to stop work. Im now 25 weeks and feel like history is repeating itself, my LFT's are abnormal and rising which happened with Sophie thankfully so far my Bp is okay so i thought best to stop work and try and keep BP down. GP and MW all in agreement i think they were worried i would sit at home and stress about what happened with Sophie happening again.

last night is the best nights sleep i have had in ages so i think i made the right decision.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Elaine

PS Is it normal to have quieter days regards movement some days baby K is so active and others hardly anything.
(cant remember from Sophie)
Exx

WolfblassWolfblass
Lianey - the movement thing is completely normal, if you are worried just ring your MW, but Gabriel and Georgia-mae both had quieter days. I'm sure the advice i was given with GM was atleast 10 'movements' a day and that can be any movement at all, no matter how slight.

I'm glad you feel relaxed now you've made your decision Thumbs Up What's good for mum is great for baby! xx

kristagkristag
Glad you're feeling chilled now you stopped work. It certainly sounds for the best for you.

With Sophie (great name we both chose there Love ) I had times when I wondered if she was moving about much but she was. It's just at times you're not concentrating on it as much and therefore seem less aware I think. Grab a sugary donut, put your feet up and see how soon after eating it baby moves around - bet you'd be surprised! Very Happy

SummerSummer
I stopped working when I had my LO and I believe is the best thing I did. I had a better life then. Hope you enjoy!xx

samtiffsamtiff
Great move. I was going to work until 38 weeks but when I told my midewife she just said NO!
I am now finishing in 4 weeks and I cannot wait.... I am getting very stressed at work so I know I need to get out asap.
I am glad you are in control and taking things steady so keep up the good work and enjoy the time to relax a bit... and try not to redecorate the house!

WelshMumWelshMum
I finished work at 29 weeks with DD, was going to work a bit longer but was working nights and v tired so decided to finish asap. Get some good books in or take up cross-stitching or something that will keep you occupied so that you don't get fidgety!

Lou x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews