Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Starting SW in the morning

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 5 months ago
and i cannot wait! Very Happy

Went shopping to Lincoln for my birthday pressies on Saturday and i seem to of lost weight while being pg! Thumbs Up I fit loosely into a 16 in Oasis and i've not done that for years - i usually find their sizes quite small fitting! So it's really spurring me on! I bought a gorgeous tunic dress(or rather DP bought me) and then i got some gorgeous Teal boots from faith to go with it. Off back shopping one day this week when i have a bit more time to get a few more birthday bits.

Not looking forward to weigh in - but looking forward to a challenge. Bought the SW mag last week and their was loads of gorgeous recipes in it.

There's a new plan too since i did it before our hols last year, so something else to get my head around! Rolling Eyes

AlexAlex Moderator
The new plan is sooo good.

Basically all your free green day food and all your free red day food are free on an extra easy day. You do however only get 1 healthy A and 1 healthy B choice on an easy day.

I use the extra easy day now as I am not a big bread eater and I love it Very Happy (really works for me)

Good luck.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
good luck hunni. i sawyr facebook status and what a fab start Thumbs Up

im on the extra easy and loving it

WolfblassWolfblass
I'm not too sure about the extra easy.

It looks too good to be true!!! Are you getting good weight losses on it

I only have bread now and then so the b's aren't a problem and i'll use my B choice for nightly hifi bar- my only problem is that i LOVE my cheese, and i use milk for tea and coffee - although sure i could overcome that by planning meals!!

Having a last time blow out tonight, pizza and wine and starting fresh tomorrow!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews