Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Mood Swings and being Emotional

MsRussellBMsRussellB
posted 8 years 8 months ago
I know these are to be expected when pregnant but I don't know what has happened to me over the last 24 hours. My partner and I have argued once last night and 3 times today, I am so emotional I am in floods at the drop of a hat. It's all been silly stuff which has been blown out of proportion.

I feel awful now worried about harming little bean because of getting so het up. Sad

AlexAlex Moderator
I remember being like that. Screaming blue murder one minute, flooding the place the next. It is natural. Depsite all his faults my ex was really good through that part of my pregancy and put up with a lot.

Tell your partner how you are feeling- keep him in the loop. It will pass

MsRussellBMsRussellB
Thank's, it's great to know I am not going insane! Very Happy

My partner is good bless his heart. I have been a bit crabby all this week and it has built to this and he was feeling a bit battered by it all. I have explained to him how bad I feel today and I just need him not to rise to it even if I am being the witch from hell. We have been having a few complications (see my other thread) which seem to be ironing themselves out, but not totally out of the woods yet, and that has given us an underlying stress too I guess.

Things are calm now, but who knows when the tears and tantrums will appear next! Confused

candgsmumcandgsmum
I was hell to live with during the first 12 weeks apparently Embarassed

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews