Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sensory Processing Disorder, Any advice would be great!!!

sliceslice
posted 9 years 2 months ago
Hi there, I would really like to know if anyone out there has any advice to give about sensory processing disorder. My son Josh is seven, he was originally diognosed with ADHD and now has been duel diognosed with sensory processing disorder.I have researched lots about this and can now appreciate that the world is a very scarey and confusing place for him to live in at times which is just adding to the behaviour issues we have always had to deal with.If anyone has any knowledge about this disorder and can give me some advice it would be great, Hope to here from you all soon, xx Kel.

BBearBBear
posted 8 years 11 months ago
The books by Off We Go are a GREAT help

The Off We Go! books are designed to help prepare children for first experiences.

They have proven to be of benefit for children with special needs and in particular autism, as well as any young child experiencing these activities for the first time.

patriciaryanpatriciaryan
posted 8 years 10 months ago
the sonrise program has a lot of great ideas, its mainly for children with autism, but their website has some tips!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews