Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

WAHM Party Swaps

IndiannaVIndiannaV
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site so hope this is ok, I was thinking that I know a lot of us mums do party plan businesses and that it is good to get parties from people out of our circle of friends! So I thought that maybe people might want to do part swaps? It's a fun way to make new friends and improve our businesses at the same time!

Let me know what you think?

I am a Pampered Chef consultant based in Grays, Essex

Renee

alis378alis378
I think that would probably be a very good idea but I dont do party plan anymore. Good luck with it.
x

RobRob Admin
- My blog
What a great idea! If this thread gets some responses I'll make it a sticky at the top of the WAHM forum.

TanyajaneTanyajane
I think it's a great idea!

Shall we post details on here of what company we work for and whereabouts we are?

bunnigirlbunnigirl
if its any good partys and u close can i book ?
xxxx

IndiannaVIndiannaV
Last edited by IndiannaV 1 decade 3 years ago
I am would love to do a party swap with anyone, however I have done a few different parties recently so check if I have had one yet!

Feel free to send me a message as I am not sure if I am allowed to put my weblink on this forum!

My details are on www.pamperedchef.biz/venusinthekitchen

I am happy to do a party swap with anyone who lives within an hour of Grays Essex.

Basically I do a recipe demo and sell high quality kitchen tools and entertainment ware!

Love to hear from you soon,

Renee
Very happy

gemmagemma
Hi am an Usborne books at home organiser

usborne produce quality books for children from cloth/bath books for babies right through to great fiction and reference books for teenagers.

As a party host you receive up to 20% of sales in FREE books of your choice and once sales go above £150 you receive £15 worth of books at 1/2 price.

www.childrensbooks4u.co.uk
(bare with the website currently updating)

I can do party swaps in west yorkshire/east lancashire but do have team all over the uk so if you'd like an usborne party just pm me.

TanyajaneTanyajane
I am a Truly Madly Baby Consultant for the Northants/Milton Keynes area but we have over 200 consultants covering the UK so chances are there will be someone in or near your area.

Invite your friends and family round and in the comfort of your living room choose from a wide range of beautiful gifts and products for mother, baby and children up to 5 years old. You won't be disappointed as all the products are of a very high quality

As a party host you will get 10% commission on your guests sales and a fantastic FREE gift experience from Venture worth £165. If your friends buy over £300 worth of products you can also have a free half price gift too.

www.trulymadlybaby.co.uk

I would quite fancy party swapping with a Mini IQ agent.

SassaMacSassaMac
hi, im new to party plan but potentially interested.
can someone enlighten me as to how party swaps work?
is it a case of organising a party as usual, then inviting another rep from another company to do their their spiel on your customers too, and then return the favour?

Tanyajane im in North Oxon, only about 25 miles from MK so i might be interested once im up and running.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews