Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Hiya's weight loss diary

hiyahiya
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Started slimming world for the second time & this time it's gona stay off Tell Off my start weight is 11st 11lbs i'am going to weigh in every friday as i don't go to meetings i'am going to ask all of you to back me up.If anyone has any free recpies for vegies i would be very greatfull.It's abit late now so i'll catch up in the week. Clapping It's so good to be back Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Love

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
hi hunni. im with slimming world and have lost 18 1/2lbs so far. im loving it Very Happy have you gone on their website for recipes? theres loads on there

WolfblassWolfblass
Helloooo Hiya!

I'm re-joining next wek and will be weighing in on Tuesdays, i would join tomorrow but we are busy, busy and i have no time to fit it in! I was going to start this week at home, BUT it's my birthday on Sunday so i'm going to let myself enjoy the weekend and then get back on track! Thumbs Up

I've done it twice before and have been succesfull both times, but i gave up SW last year after finding out i was pg. Gabriel Henry was born on the 20th of this month and i've been dying to start the plan again! Thumbs Up

I'm not veggie, but sure i'll have afew reciepes to dig out.

Off the top of my head i LOVE slimming world quiche, quick and simple to make and you can use any ingredients you want.

Just brown off any veggies, peppers, tomoatoes, onions etc in fry light through in a dish, mix with fat free cottage cheese (if you ge the one with chives it's even better), then add eggs sprinkle with a Healthy extra of cheese if desired bang in the oven for 20-25 mins and it's delish. Thumbs Up

I also love Roasted peppers, filled with garlic, cherry tomatoes, feta and basil. I often do this with Butternut Squash or Aubergine too.

Good luck with your first week Thumbs Up

hiyahiya
Thanks for getting back to me Wave i will be trying that quiche it sounds lovely.Have a very happy birthday Wolfblass Wish

hiyahiya
OMG Bad! i've had a realy bad day today i just no i've gone over my points. Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! i've got to be realy good tommrow as i weigh in on friday.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews