Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Oh No... A Bit Scared

number2cominnumber2comin
posted 9 years 6 months ago
Sister is 9 weeks today carrying our little miracle. She had slight bleeding yesterday twice when she went to the toilet. Light red. It stopped though. So she never told us. Until tonight when she had it again with now some mild cramping. Shocked We called the office... the oncall said rest lay down and then come for our scan tomorrow morning. It was not supposed to be until 11 weeks. Mark and I are very scared... I keep telling him why are we doing this? setting ourselves up for tragedy again and my poor sister the guinea pig? Sad No
Mark said I am over reacting so did my Sis. Ok...... Prayers PLZ? I'm losing it. Crying But everything will probaby be just fine. Sis is resting. Still cramping a bit.
Will let yall know tomorrow...... Unsure
On a brighter side... Our sweet precious girl... who has turned into a monkey child Crazy Yes Clapping will be 16 months old tomorrow!!! Very Happy Love

MsRussellBMsRussellB
It is easier said than done but try not to worry. That will not help the outcome one way or the other.

It can be normal to bleed, sometimes women bleed about the time they would have their periods. A friend of mine did this all the way through her pregnancy.

I also know of a woman who bleed on and off for the first four monnths of her pregnancy and all was fine.

Your sis is doing the right thing until she has the scan.

My prayers are with you. Hang in there. Smile

samtiffsamtiff
Last edited by samtiff 9 years 6 months ago
My thoughts are with you. It must be so hard for you and you are all being so brave and positive.

I has a slight bleed early on too and all seems well now. Maybe she was overdoing it a bit. Anyway..... thinking of you and sending you good luck vibes. Very Happy

number2cominnumber2comin
Chrissy's bleeding has stopped and still only mild crramping. Thumbs Up 9am appmt Monday morn with OB. I think everything is fine. We cannot wait to know and to hear and see a heartbeat. Thumbs Up

WelshMumWelshMum
My thoughts are with you all, try not to worry. Have you got any ideas for your little girl's 2nd birthday party? My eldest is 12 on friday so he's getting a bit easier to please, just taking him and a few of his friends bowling and go for a meal too... it's Gemma that takes a bit more organising!

Sending big hugs your way Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Louise x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews