Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Proud Mummy moments

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 2 months ago
Joseph has been doingLOADS in the last few weeks to makeme really proud

2 weeks ago he sat his level A in maths (which probably wont mean anything to you guys, but in Scotland at the moment we work the 5-14 curriculum and it is graded A-F. By the end of P3 all children should have level A although for some this will be sooner, usually mid-way through P2 but Joseph did his mid way through P1 and got 18/20 in paper 1 and 18/20 in paper 2) Thumbs Up I am really pleased with him Thumbs Up

On friday he moved onto ORT stage 5 (the Magic Key) since getting his glasses his reading has improved so much, it is much more fluent now Clapping and he should be doing his level A reading soon aswell (when I had P1 last year my top reading group were on stage 5 when they had finished the year not before the Easter holidays so I knwo that at this point in his schooling he is doing really well)

And today he did his first grading in his Karate and passed Thumbs Up He now has yellow tips on his belt Thumbs Up

There are more but these are my 3 top mummy moments for the last few weeks. Thumbs Up

kristagkristag
Way to go Joseph!! Clapping Clapping

No wonder you are proud Alex. What a star!

Jas does kickboxing and jujitsu so I know just how extra proud you must be of that first grading and belt Thumbs Up

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Awesome Joseph!!! and you have much to be a proud Mummy about Alex!! Love

WolfblassWolfblass
Wow - well done Alex!!! Fantastic work!!! Thumbs Up Clapping

candgsmumcandgsmum
Clever man Joseph Thumbs Up

SummerSummer
Well done!! Clapping Mum, You must be very proud!!! Yes

LucyLucy
WTG Joseph you must be so proud....oh wait a minute you are otherwise you wouldnt have posted this threatd!!!! Clapping Clapping

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews