Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Coughing but no 'cough'

kristagkristag
posted 9 years 2 months ago
Sophie has started this weird kind of coughing thing. She does it intermittently during the day and when I first heard it I thought I may need to take her to the docs as she has a cough coming on. However, she didn't do it again then the following day she did it 2 or 3 times during the day so I checked she didn't seem wheezy (paranoid as I'm asthmatic!) and she was fine. She never coughs in her sleep but when we're playing or she's being changed, she often starts.

Is this a new play thing she's found? I know they can start to copy as they're getting older but would she start imitating yet? I guess it may be as simple as it's a new sound to her Thumbs Up

She's also started 'talking' at the top of her voice since yesterday which is really cute as she seems to have these really loud conversations with me but not so good when Mike's trying to sleep in the day as he's on nights Embarassed

LucyLucy
aw bless her Love

SummerSummer
Kids are very good at copying!! Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews