Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Has anyone experienced this - help please.

kristagkristag
posted 1 decade 7 months ago
Hoping it all went well hun. Let us know how you got on Kiss

candgsmumcandgsmum
Best of luck Kiss

MsRussellBMsRussellB
Well guys, not good news I am afraid Sad Face

Sac larger but irregular and area where bean forming the same, not changed. She did colour doppler which shows area where blood is flowing and nowt near bean at all. It has stopped developing.

Can I thank you all for your kindness and help on here and I think this a really interesting forum, so if I may, would like to keep reading and posting, if only to use my experience to help others. Also am unsure where to go from here and may like to talk about that.

Am ok at the moment, little numb to be honest. Sad Face

candgsmumcandgsmum
So sad to hear things haven't worked out Sad Face

Thinking of you Kiss Kiss

WelshMumWelshMum
Sorry to hear your news Sad Face

Do keep in touch and don't give up Kiss

Lou x

kristagkristag
Don't lose hope hun. There are many of us who have been through MCs and have gone on the next time to have healthy babies. Kiss

Give yourself a little time to get over this as it does hurt.

Keep us all posted how you're getting along Kiss Kiss

laineyklaineyk
Hey hun was really sorry to read your news today Kiss , please do not give up hope as things can only get better. I had a beautiful little girl in Feb last year who died a couple of days after she was born and a miscarriage last September, i fell pregnant straight away and i am now 26 weeks and i believe for me and hubby it was the best tonic. Take each day as it comes and you and other half will know what is right for you both.

Best Wishes

Elaine x

MsRussellBMsRussellB
Thank you all.

Lainey, so sorry to hear about your little girl, cannot imagine what that must be like.

We are taking it slowly. I am 40 and Paul is 51 and this is my 2nd definite miscarriage (plus one probable very early one before I knew I was preggie even). I am "high risk" due to my age, being a little overweight and the fact I had a blood clot in my 20s. My parents are scared stiff that me being pregnant will be deteremental to my health or the babies. However, medically I have not been advised that I should not keep trying.

At them moment I am still quite numb, not sure what I feel, I have cried a bit and got very angry last night before bed. Paul and I are both Christians and it has shaken my faith a little.

Am bleeding a bit but not really started heavily yet. The waiting is not easy but want to do it naturally if I can.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews