Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

FEELING SEXY, oh yeah!!

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 8 years 8 months ago
In my new support stocking!! For my Varicose veins in my right leg. I've suffered with it in each pregnancy. After the first it went down again, afer the second it got a little smaller but stayed and was generally quite un-attractive and now third time around it's kicking in again. I hate it, it's uncomfortable and looks nasty.
The other thing is that I'm having to have a blood test as I've been in contact with Pavovirus, but my doctor did say that if I'm not immune this is the best stage of pregnancy (if there is a good time) to have been in contact as these things are more of a risk in the first trimester; and then sometimes a problem near the end.
If I'm not immune there's nothing they can do but they would know to look out for things. If I am immune, and lots of people are without realising, then it's not an issue.

Anyway I don't want to jinx myself by saying this but I'm feeling pretty good. The baby is just moving SO MUCH it's unbelievable. I was awake for about an hour in the night feeling it figiting about in there. I'd really like to know what I'm having, although I'm glad to have the surprise I can't get my head around names at the minute because I can't visualise a boy or girl. I'm not sure if I'll be offered another scan, I've been told that sometimes when you are having a home birth you get a late scan to check if the baby appears ok and the size, etc. So if I am offered a late scan I hope I don't cave and find out what I'm having, I've been so good until this point!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 8 years 8 months ago
Aw hun sorry to hear about your varicose veins Hug

I've no idea what Parovirus is sorry, but i hope you don't get it and you are healthy besides your poor leg x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews