Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Happy Mother's Day

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago

Happy Mother's Days Ladies (well in the UK anyway Very Happy )

What did anyone get today? or what are they doing?

I got a beautiful fruit basket (much more appreciated than Chocolates as I am back on my diet) and I am going out for lunch with my Mum.

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
I got a best mum certificate and a best mum teddy Smile

Happy mothers day to you all too Smile

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I hope it's a great day for all you Mamas today!! We don't get our Mother's Day until May... personally I think every day should be Mother's day LOL

Love you Mummies!! Love Hope you're treated like Princesses and spoiled rotten today!

SamuelSamuel
My mum has been out all day with my brother and sister so I'm yet to phone her, I always wondering what the children's mothers are doing/thinking on mothers day.

angelsmomangelsmom
ive got nothing........thats a lie i got a card off my friend that calls me mam.
its an expensive time for us, its mothersday and my bro's bday today then its lee's mams bday 2moro. also on 6th april its lees bady and 7th its his dads.

so i tend to do without. i dont mind.

we got our mothers a bunch of flowers each.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Happy Mothers Day Flower

AlexAlex Moderator
We spent the afternoon at a family friends (who Joseph has adopted as his Grandma) and we consumed several bottles of wine.

Very Happy Very Happy

I have had a really good day,

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I didn't get a thing and have had an awful day clearing up sick and poo! Lovely!!!! Upset
Still there is always next year.
Happy mothers day though guys. Nice to hear you had a fab day Alex. I hope everybody elses was also great Yes Xx

SummerSummer
Happy mother's day!!! Flower My mum always says that Mother's day should be every day!! Cool

GTTkelGTTkel
I swear there is a curse on me! Only 5 weekends ago I was really poorly for Valentines and had to miss out on my nice meal and a snuggly night. Then this weekend just gone I was ill again and we had to cancel our meal at Smith and Western. Infact I was in so much pain at one point I was scared I was in early labour seriously. I'm sure I was also ill for our anniversary in November. What is wrong with me? Sad

SamuelSamuel

Summer said:
Happy mother's day!!! Flower My mum always says that Mother's day should be every day!! Cool

Could that be changed to "My mum always says that Fathers day should be every day!! Cool" You know it makes sense

SummerSummer
posted 9 years 4 weeks ago
LOL It does! It does!

Mummy03Mummy03
posted 9 years 3 weeks ago
My mothers day was lovely; the twins arn't even five months but my husband brought me some great 'mummy' things (from them! Smile ) and I awoke to find the twins next to me in bed and theyve just started smiling so it was great!

I hope all you other Mum's had a fabulous day!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews