Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Red nose day tomorrow

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 2 months ago
What sort of things are your los up to at school and play group?
When Denis was at play group wednesday they brought home little cakes they had made with cranberries (to look like red noses) on top.
Tomorrow at Summer's school the year 6 children are doing a cake sale at morning break so each child in the school can buy a cake for 50p and the money goes to Comic Relief. Plus they can wear something red!

SamuelSamuel
All us teachers are humiliating ourselves in front of he entire assembly, there are sales of various things, food, D.T projects, bracelets, earrings and key rings, then it is non-uniform as well.

AlexAlex Moderator
We are having a dress as you please day (something fummy for money! if you want to)

In the Nursery the staff have made T-shirts with our pictures on (with red wigs and red noses) and we will wear our wigs.

My T-shirt has me inside a star with the 3 red noses splattered around Very Happy I also have a 20inch red glittery wig!!

WkdblueWkdblue
My work are doing...nothing! We had a massive fall out with the boss recently over us doing charity things and she banned them unless we run every little thing past her so we all ignored her red nose email!

Georges nursery are all wearing red. There will be face painting, red noses, a cake stall (and if mum doesn't buy me back some of her home mad caramel cake I will not be a happy bunny later) and the kids were all to learn a joke.

I know they won't raise much but every little helps and Ronnie and I will be making our usual donation online tonight before anyone thinks I agree with my boss LOL

angelsmomangelsmom
caseys nursery are wearing something funny for money. shes gonna be in her mrs santa clause outfit, am gonna paint her a red nose as the red noses dont fit her (and its over my mams)
theyve also took orders for biccies 20p each so ive got 1 of each.

LucyLucy
The kids went to school in non uniform and Chris went to work dressed as superman

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
My grandad has just had a knee replacement and is in hospital, earlier a group of people came round dressed as star wars characters and asked the patients who they wanted to see exterminated. The pysio was voted for the most so he was made to go on his knees with his hands behind his head to be exterminated.
Also the staff on the ward are wearing their Pajama's, he is in the bupa ward as an nhs patient and today there are only 5 patients and 5 members of staff, one to one attention haha

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Lolly went to preschool wearing red (she looked like little red riding hood!LOL) They also had a red tea party - the kids iced some cakes with red icing during the session, they had made some red bread rolls, there were biscuits iced with red noses and red grapes, strawberries, and cherry tomatoes! They also had red hair spray colouring and they made masks to hold up of their face with a big red nose! All the red toys were out too. Like the trikes, paint, a red card etc for model making, a big red floor game etc. Then they just collected donations at the end of the session. Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
We were on holiday so we contributed to the sponsored swim the staff were doing Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews