Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Hi I'm new here, advice needed please

luckyblueluckyblue
posted 8 years 9 months ago
I have never been on this site before but basically we haven't been trying as such but last week I had cramps and spotting I went to the docs who told me he thought I had had an early MC even though I had no idea I could have been pg but my period wasn't due til between the 8th and 11th (with it being a short month I'm not totally sure) anyhow today is the 11th and nothing.

He booked me in for a scan for today as I grow cysts on my ovaries when I am pregnant (I have a 3yr old and a 15mth old) so he wanted to rule that out as a cause for the pain and bleeding then I have to go back but he thoguht that with the symptoms it's what's known as a missed miscarriage

I have no idea where I am at or if I am pg or not or what's happened I suppose I will know at 5pm today when I have the scan

Any advice is much appreciated

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 8 years 8 months ago
Welcome hun Wave I am a mum of 2 aswell a 3yr old DD and a 13mth old DS. I hopr your scan went ok and you got a result. It sounds as though there are a few posibilities as to what the cause of the spotting and cramps are. May even be that you are still pregnant and it wasn't a miscarriage at all? Let us know how you got on hun. Hug Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews