Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Hey all, I'm back!

mkbabymkbaby
posted 1 decade 6 months ago
Hey,

Having been cut off from the world for just over 2 weeks (felt like an eternity) I am back. We finally moved and its been a bit of a nightmare. I officially hate decorating now but am so desperate to have it all done before lil man gets here that im pushing through.

I have missed speaking and reading your posts. Congrats to those that have newborns or are new to the site. Oh and good luck to those that are due any day now. Sorry to not be more personal but its easier not to miss anyone out this way.

Can't wait to get properly caught up. Good to see u all.

Much love

Fi and tidgy pud xxx

WolfblassWolfblass
Hey you, welcome back and gald you are getting sorted! Moving i pg is such a pain - but i actually found it quite exciting and nurturing - this Friday we will of been here for 4 weeks and bump is due this Sunday! Very happy

Hope you are settling in as well as we did! xxx

WolfblassWolfblass
Hey you, welcome back and gald you are getting sorted! Moving i pg is such a pain - but i actually found it quite exciting and nurturing - this Friday we will of been here for 4 weeks and bump is due this Sunday! Very happy

Hope you are settling in as well as we did! xxx

kristagkristag
Welcome back hun. Glad we'll be hearing more from you again Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews