Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Soooooooooooo tired today... 3 days left in work

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 8 years 9 months ago
I start my maternity leave this week and am feeling like I want to start it now instead of thursday Sad

Also, am worried that the baby will be too big for me to be considered for a VBAC- although I won't really know what's happening there for another 2 weeks, I could be wrong but I feel like I'm 'expanding' more than I did with Gem as skin starting to itch on belly and I don't know whether that could mean that the baby is already close to going past Gem's birth weight of 7lbs 11oz- even at 33+4 weeks. I know that the baby will be having growth spurts from now 'til D-day but Jer's birth weight was 11lb 5oz which makes me think that this one could be close to that!
Crying

samtiffsamtiff
posted 8 years 9 months ago
Oh dear - it does sound like you are going through it. I hope you make it through work ok over the next few days.

I don't know what to advise on the itchy skin and stretchyness thing really. Maybe the baby just likes to stretch out? Very Happy Clearly I am no expert but I hope you feel a bit happier soon. Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews