Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Spring clean/nesting/whatever!!

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 8 years 9 months ago
I'm in home overhaul mode. Wednesday I bought some paint to re-do the sitting room, which I finished last night; I am also going to re-arrange the furniture and de-clutter. I've have also re-arranged the bedroom and have some stuff to clear from there too. DH has cleared all the dead leaves from the garden for me and I have made a pile of stuff to go to the tip. I'm going to go and buy some stainer to paint the garden fences maybe today or at the weekend. Now that I've decorated the sitting room I'm also thinking of doing the bathroom.

I really don't know if it's nesting, or if it's that spring feeling coming on but I just want to clear clutter and create space and make things look nice. I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day to do it all, (and of course I shouldn't be moving too much weight).

LihraLihra
i am just the same painted downstairs living room and stairs on monday, stripped the garden yesterday tomorrow am going to buy some summer plants to put in the garden and earlier today bought some paint for the kitchen. i have de cluttered everything and cleared all the stuff out of the garden i could fill a skip

SummerSummer
wow! I think I'm late...

candgsmumcandgsmum
The house was spotless when I was having George, I nested big time with him.

Now the house daily resembles a pig sty, I've pretty much given up LOL, I get one room done, go on to another, to find the kids have trashed all the tidying up. I just lift everything up and clean under it and put it back! Embarassed

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews