Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What's your shampoo?

SummerSummer
posted 8 years 9 months ago
I always use pantene but my hair is tired of it. I'd like to change to a new one. What shampoo do you use? Suggestions are welcome!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i mostly use avon shampoo and conditioner. they always leave my hair feeling fab. but i do like bargains and im atm using herbal essence which smell lush LOL

WolfblassWolfblass
I always change mine, every time the bottles run out otherwise i find my hair gets used to it and lacks life and lustre!
At the moment i am using a Charles Worthington one that i got at xmas in a beauty tin. It's great but is such a large bottle that i need to change again soon.

I love Sunsilk - it's gorgeous, and also the new Timotei ones are lush. They smell so lovely!

I also Like John Frieda and buy that after havng my hair coloured..

AlexAlex Moderator
I use L'Oreal Elvive for coloured hair. Like Becky I used to have to change mine all the time but since I discovered this stuff I havent changed at all (well apart from the odd time I have to use T-Gel for my dermatitis and strip my colour!!)

candgsmumcandgsmum
I use Andrew Collinge for frizzy hair.

It's really good, but every so often I have to slap a load of tea tree conditioner on because I get itchy flaky scalp.

SamuelSamuel
Head and shoulders two in one, so half the effort.

LihraLihra

Samuel said:
Head and shoulders two in one, so half the effort.

my hubby is the same anything that saves a bit of time i change mine regually i have about 3 sorts on the go. tresemma for coloured hair, red which is specific for read hair to keep the colour (use this once a week) and L'Oreal Elvive for coloured hair also i swap regually so i also use somethjin g differant. i only use 1 conditioner though and that is szhwarzkof (sp?) as it works really well for my hair. and once a month will use a leave in conditioner from szhwarzkof as it stops hair being briitle

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
I like vo5 and Fructis

SummerSummer
I've tried Loreal, but not this one, never tried sunsilk, only a spray to use before hairdryer but I didn't like it, but the shampoo must be better. I just tried John Frieda thermal Serum that's great!! the shampoo must be wonderful but a bit expensive. Very good suggestions ladies. Thank you so much!!! I do need to rush and buy one of these for my hair. Flower

anushaanusha
posted 7 years 7 months ago
Try dove it is really good

touseef123touseef123
posted 7 years 6 months ago
I think dove is best for hair...

Sally_MimSally_Mim
posted 3 years 3 months ago
I usually use Dove, but this summer I was visiting my friend in Berlin and bought some very cheap Balea shampoo in their cosmetic store dm-drogerie markt. It is the best shampoo I ever used. My hair is really soft, there is no need to use a conditioner. I have to go to Germany more often! Very Happy My friend has already received an order to bring me a few bottles when she comes over this autumn.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews